All students within the Sixth Form will take part in a programme of work experience.
Taking part in work experience can help you to:
- develop and practice a range of new skills
- relate your college studies to the workplace
- make informed decisions about your future
- add value to your university or job applications
- work as part of a team
- develop a realistic idea of the rewards and demands of work.
The aim throughout is to encourage aspiration and personal development to enable all students to achieve the best career outcomes possible.
In preparation for their Work Experience placement, students should complete the online programme by clicking the link here
Other useful websites include: